The MINT PDO thread lift treatment is a cutting-edge solution for sagging, aging skin. Thread lifts have been a popular alternative to facelift surgery for over a decade, but technological advancements have propelled the procedure forward. Non-surgical thread lifts can give you exceptional, natural-looking results in under an hour, without any need for surgery!
In this blog, we’ll take a closer look at the MINT PDO thread lift, how they are used, and what makes MINT PDO threads so unique. But to better understand MINT PDO thread lifts, we must first explain traditional thread lifts.
What Are Traditional Thread Lifts?
Before we get into the details of the MINT PDO thread lift, it’s a good idea to review the thread lift procedure.
Your body makes less collagen and elastin as you get older. These two factors are responsible for your skin’s plumpness and springiness. As your natural resources dwindle, you’ll notice a change in appearance. Collagen gives your skin a firm structure, which prevents it from sinking and sagging, resulting in wrinkles and lines.
You’ll start noticing some forehead lines, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and bunny lines. The decline of collagen can also induce the fat pads underneath your cheeks to sink lower, giving your lower face an unbalanced and heavier appearance.
There are a variety of treatments that can help you re-support your skin. Still, a thread lift, also known as a non-surgical facelift, produces such dramatic results that it’s easy to see why celebrities and social media influencers alike.
Literal Threads Inserted Into The Skin
Sutures made of poly-L-lactic acid (PLA) or polydioxanone are used as the ‘threads’ (PDO). Since it has low risks of rejection and infection, this type of suture has been used in the medical field for the past 30 years.
The threads are carefully inserted beneath the skin’s surface with a cannula during your procedure to restore the lost structure. They accomplish this by delaying the sagging skin and ‘lifting’ it into place. Since this type of suture diffuses over time, it does not need to be removed.
Although each thread lift treatment is essentially the same, there are substantial differences in the types of thread used. This brings us to our following subject.
What Makes A MINT PDO Thread Better?
So, what distinguishes MINT PDO threads from others regarding quality and innovation? MINT stands for minimally invasive non-surgical thread, and MINT PDO threads are the most rigorous and minimally invasive thread lift on the market, thanks to their patented technology. Their unique formation sets MINT PDO threads apart from the competition, generating immediate, impactful results with minimal discomfort.
Different thread lift brands have devised their thread, each with diverse technologies for delivering the ‘lift.’ The ‘barbs’ that sit all along the line in a MINT PDO thread lift are different. These barbs are responsible for repositioning your skin and providing that incredible lift. This design was the culmination of years of studies and scholarly study, and it was well worth it, based on the results.
MINT PDO threads have press-molded 360-degree barbs and four times the tensile strength of traditional threads—tensile strength refers to how strong a thread is under tension, and if used in a MINT PDO thread lift, these threads provide brilliant lift. MINT threads are made of PDO, a finer thread than PLA. It makes it better suited for procedures like a nose or cheek lift.
Here are some additional benefits of what makes MINT PDO Threads better than their counterparts:
- Stronger And Longer Lasting Lift: The MINT PDO threads are constructed in such a way that they can keep their tension even when subjected to pressure. Even though they are only the thickness of a hair, they are the finest and strongest threads available, which means that they will hold your skin in place for a more extended period.
- Stimulates Collagen Production: One of the most exciting and valuable effects of the MINT PDO threads is probably this. As the threads disappear, the body produces new collagen to fill the space left by the old collagen. As a result of this collagen’s ability to keep the lift that the MINT PDO threads provided, you will continue to experience the positive effects of the treatment even after the skin has absorbed the threads.
- Lesser Downtime And Faster Recovery: When MINT PDO threads are inserted, there is less of a risk of trauma, and when you combine that with the artful skill of our highly trained clinicians, you can anticipate a significantly shorter recovery period.
- Can Be Used In Tandem With Other Treatments: You can easily enhance the results of MINT PDO thread lift by combining it with other cosmetic procedures for a more dramatic overall effect. We can use MINT PDO threads injectables such as dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections, depending on the results that you want to achieve.
How Can You Use MINT PDO Threads?
You can use MINT PDO Threads to address the following aging concerns:
- Drooping Jawline: With age, your jawline loses definition, becoming softer and saggier. MINT PDO threads re-establish the lost structure beneath your skin, giving you a more defined and contoured jawline.
- Saggy Cheeks: Aging and gravity take hold, and your cheeks can slip lower. Not only does this cause drooping of the skin beneath your eyes, but it can also result in deeper nasolabial folds. The buccal fat pad will be repositioned with MINT PDO threads, and while the lift will be subtle, the transformation to your face will be noticeable.
- Neck Folds: Excess neck skin, also known as ‘turkey neck,’ can make you self-conscious. Since the skin in this area is crepey and thin, the finer MINT PDO threads work the best.
- Eyebrow Lift: Another area that tends to droop as you get older is the brow area. Your natural brow arch is flattened, giving your eyes a more hooded appearance. Lifting your brows helps to open up your face and restructure your features. The MINT PDO thread lift is ideal, thanks to the threads’ strength.
Take advantage of the MINT PDO thread’s benefits by contacting and reaching out to our clinic, Sei Tu Bella. We offer thorough consultation before you can experience our services to ensure you can always take full advantage of them.